Sunday 16 February 2014

My First 'Love Me Beauty' Box!

Hi everyone,

I hope you've had a great week! 

I was very excited to receive my first Love Me Beauty box this week! I'd looked at various other monthly beauty boxes but decided to go with Love Me Beauty as I love that you can view the different menus and choose which one is best suited to you. For the February box I opted for menu 3. Let's have a look inside...


I love the cute red tissue paper to fit with the valentines theme this month!



Lots of goodies all packaged nicely with an extra mystery product!


A cute and colourful menu card is included to explain what all the products are, how to use them and how much they would normally cost to buy separately.





I'm quite impressed with my first box so far. There are some good full sized products and some small samples to try. Let's have a look at them in more detail...




Percy & Reed No-Fuss Flawlessness Dry Conditioner RRP £12 (150ml)

I've never used a dry conditioner before and am looking forward to trying this. I have quite greasy roots but the ends can become dry as I wash and dry my hair most days. This product claims to reduce damage caused by brushing as well as adding shine so I'm intrigued to see if this helps my hair in any way. 



La Claree Gentle Cleansing Milk RRP £15 (150ml)

I've never heard of this brand before and I absolutely love my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish but I'm looking forward to trying this cleanser to see if I prefer this over my trusted C&P! It's non greasy, which is great for me as I have a really oily T-zone, and claims to leave the skin feeling hydrated with comfort and brightness. This sounds ideal for me as some products aimed at oily skin can leave your skin feeling dry and stripped of moisture after cleansing. Again, another one I'm looking forward to sampling.



Bakewell Soap Company Multi-Purpose Pocket Balm in 'Lavender and Lemon' RRP £3.95 (25g)

This is a handy little tin that you can pop in your handbag for moisturising on the go! It has a lovely scent, not too over powering, and will be great for soothing dry skin, lips and could even be used as a cuticle balm. I normally just have a little tin of Vaseline in my handbag but I'll swap it for this one and see how it goes!



Dr Bragi Age Management Moisturiser RRP £15 (5ml)

Wow! This little 5ml sample is worth £15! What is in this stuff??? Well, it claims that it's formula combines unique marine enzymes and hyaluronic acid which hydrate, plump, rejuvenate, refine and brighten and eliminate dark circles....it does a lot then! I have to admit that when I saw this product on menu 3 I was instantly drawn to it purely because of how much it costs...surely it must be great if they are charging so much! We shall see!




Nip & Fab Dry Leg Fix £10.25 (100ml)

This was the mystery product in the box, a 'Hero Product' featured in previous months boxes which subscribers have claimed as one of their favourites. I've heard if Nip & Fab before but never used any of their products. This one sounds great as my legs can get dry round my shins and knees, so I'll be applying this after showering to lock in moisture. 

All in all, I'm really impressed with this box and I'm already looking forward to choosing the products in my next one! I'm impatient, I know! 

You can see from the RRP's that it's a great value box considering I only paid £10 plus £2.95 postage & packaging. These monthly beauty boxes are a great way of trying products out before you buy a full size version and discovering new brands you might never have heard of before. For me, Love Me Beauty has the edge over others as it provides 3 menu choices each month or you can opt for a mystery box so you don't know what will be arriving in your next delivery. 

I'm really pleased I signed up! 

Do you subscribe to a monthly beauty box? What are your thoughts on this one? Let me know what you think!

Shell x



4 comments:

  1. I'm pleased you got this! I started with them last month and was so impressed! Just waiting for my feb box to arrive, which should be tomorrow I hope as can't wait to try the products!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed! Can't wait to see what you got! x

      Delete
  2. I chose this box too! I can't wait to use and review the products :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great box isn't it! I'm loving all the products so far!x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...