Tuesday 4 March 2014

Boots 3 for 2!

Hi everyone!

If you're a beauty blogger then you'll already know all about the Boots 3 for 2 offer at the moment.....you'll be loving it because you can get some free goodies, and hating it because you've probably bankrupt yourself from buying too much!

Here's what I bought today in the 3 for 2 offer!




I usually use the same moisturiser day and night but I thought that I'd better start taking more care of my skin now I'm coming up to the big 3 0 later this year! So I checked out a few reviews and found that the Soap & Glory Beauty Sleep Accelerator (£13) was a really popular choice for a night cream. I've tried a few of their products and I love their Hand Food hand cream so I'll give this one a whirl and see how it gets on with my skin!





I've decided to try a new day cream as well and ended up purchasing Time Delay Youth Maintain Moisturiser (£10.99) to try and prevent the first signs of fine lines appearing too quickly!!





The last thing I picked up was the Real Techniques Blush Brush...which I got for free in the offer (normally £9.99)

I haven't got a decent blush brush and I'm loving the results I'm getting with my other RT brushes so I have high hopes for this! 



I actually managed to leave Boots with just these 3 items but I'm sure I'll be back in there again soon before the offer finishes...it's just too tempting!

What have you been buying in the Boots offer?

Shell x

4 comments:

  1. Some lovely products there! Please do a full review on the S&G night cream when you've road tested it please :)

    Sian
    xo

    http://sm-beautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sian! Thank for your comment! Ooh yes I will do definitely x

      Delete
  2. Oh i adore Boots 3 for 2!! You have picked up some good products! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's great isn't it, I can't resist an offer!x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...