Sunday 30 March 2014

Lily Lulu Press Party

This week I attended my third blogger event which was the press party for online fashion retailer, Lily Lulu. The event was held to show us a preview of the new Spring/Summer range for 2014 and to raise funds for Cancer Research UK - a very worthwhile cause which is close to my heart as my friend is currently undergoing treatment for cancer.

Lily Lulu is a Manchester based retailer offering affordable fashion to keep you looking on-trend. You can view their range at www.lilylulufashion.com 

The event was held in a private room at Barca which is in the swanky Castlefield area of Manchester. The venue has recently been refurbished and taken over by new management and it has a great look and atmosphere.

Once inside the room, I was greeted by the staff at Lily Lulu and given a fab goody bag full of beauty product samples  to take home. 



I was also invited to look at the rails of clothing which were packed with lots of gorgeous items from their new Spring/Summer range and was given cards to write my details on and pop onto the hangers of the items I liked best.

The big trends for this season are florals, pastels and monochrome and the items on display reflected that:














In the centre of the room was a big display of magazines, cupcakes, raffle prizes and other goodies to take home including bath bombs and false eyelashes.





There was also a nail technician there if anyone wanted their nails doing!




met up with my newly-found blogging friends including Anoushka from AnoushkaLoves, Katie from GoldDust-Blog and Jessica from Forever Miss Vanity and we had a good catch up whilst eating cupcakes and having a few drinks. There were also a few familiar faces from TV at the event including Kirsty from Take Me Out and Mellissa from ITV2's Girlfriends.

The girls at Lily Lulu were really lovely and it was great to have a sneak peek of their new range before anyone else. I certainly spotted a few pieces I'd love to have in my own wardrobe!

If you're looking for some new items to update your wardrobe for Spring and Summer then I recommend you take a look at Lily Lulu's new range!

What's on your fashion wishlist for this season? Have you bought any of the big trends yet?




4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you on Thursday even if it was brief! I loved all the collared dresses Lily Lulu had, got my eye on a couple of floral ones I really fancy!

    http://lilykitten1.blogspot.co.uk/
    Would hugely appreciate a follow on Bloglovin! https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4287801

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Was great to see you again! Yes they had some gorgeous dresses didn't they.....the collar dresses were definitely vey you!x

      Delete
  2. Check you out on your third event, you'll be arranging your own soon! It looks fab and those dresses on the rails are gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had some lovely items, really affordable too! Well worth a look on their website!xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...