Tuesday 25 March 2014

Love! Want! Need! March 2014

Hi everyone!

Sorry I've not posted much this week but I've been ill and virtually unable to get out of bed for two days so I've been having lots of rest!

Anyway, I'm starting to feel more myself today so here's my Love! Want! Need! post for this month:

LOVE!

This month I'm absolutely loving my new blog design by the talented Hayley at Tea Party Beauty.


You can get in touch with her on Twitter at @teapartybeauty if you'd like her to design your blog. I gave her a rough idea of what I wanted and she designed and installed everything for me which is great as I'm not the best with technology at all! 


WANT!

I really want to attend more blogger events! I attended my first one a few weeks ago and I had such a great time and met some really lovely people.


(My attempt at a group selfie but I forgot to put the flash on...durrr!) 

It was such a great experience and talking to other girls with the same interests was fab as none of my friends are into blogging. I'm attending another press party for an online fashion retailer later this week and I can't wait!


NEED!



I need to stop eating so much chocolate! I think I'm actually addicted as I eat it pretty much every day! I know it's bad for me but it just tastes sooooo nice! I might set up something like a swear box where if I eat chocolate I have to put money in, maybe that will make me realise how much I eat! 


What are you loving this month? What do you want or need?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...