I've been tagged by the lovely Laura at http://missljbeauty.blogspot.co.uk to do the 'Blogger Made Me Buy It' tag so here goes....
1. Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
I really love Tanya Burr's blog and YouTube tutorials, she's done amazingly well and I think all bloggers look up to her, but I was inspired to start blogging by Miss LJ Beauty so she's been a huge influence on me so far. I also love reading Julie's reviews over at http://justjulie81.blogspot.co.uk and always look for her swatches if I'm thinking of buying new make up.
2. Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?
If I see a great review from one blogger that makes me want to buy the product I always read a couple more reviews just to make sure before I make the purchase.
3. What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
I'd have to say my Real Techniques brushes. I've never invested in good quality brushes before and now that I have I can see what a difference they make to my make up!
4. What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs.
I haven't really bought anything that I don't like that much yet.
5. Name 5 products that you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
Real Techniques brushes, MAC 217 blending brush, Soap & Glory sleep accelerator moisturiser, ELF mineral eyeshadow primer and L'Oreal Micellar Solution.
6. Have you ever given in to blogger hype? If so, what hype?
Yes, the MAC 217 brush, and it lives up to expectations so it's worth it in my eyes,
7. Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, what hype?
Don't shoot me, but I don't own any of the Naked palettes (I can hear you gasp from here!)
8. Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out reviews?
No I don't buy everything based on reviews. I love my MAC Studio Fix Foundation which I've been using for about 6 years now and I'll stick to that as I know it suits my skin. If it's a new product I'm not too sure about though, I would probably check out a few reviews first to make sure I'm not wasting my money!
So that's it! I'm tagging the following:
Make-Up By Kate
Lashes And Bows
Let me know if you've bought something because a blogger made you buy it!