Friday 20 June 2014

OOTD - Monochrome & Statement Necklace





Shirt - Primark

Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Statement Necklace* - Diva Eva Couture

This has to be my favourite outfit at the moment, I think it's just the right mix of smart-casual. I love my Leigh jeans from Topshop, I think they are really comfy and it's so easy to dress them up or down. The shirt (£6) and shoes (£10) are absolute bargains that I picked up in Primark recently and I'm wearing them loads at the moment. I'm also in love with this beautiful statement necklace* from Diva Eva Couture - florals and pastels are huge trends this season and this necklace ticks both boxes! I can see me using this to add some glamour and colour to lots of outfits this Spring/Summer.


How will you be accessorising your outfits this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...