Thursday 28 August 2014

7 Days of Essence | Day 2 - Blush Up Blusher in 'Heatwave'







Welcome to Day 2 of my '7 Days of Essence' series! If you didn't catch yesterday's post you can read it here. Today I am telling you all about the Essence Blush Up Blusher* in shade 'Heatwave'.



I don't have a big collection of blushers, I tend to just buy one and stick with it until I've used it all. I would normally be drawn towards a more pink coloured blusher but after trying this shade I was pleasantly surprised and I really like that it warms up my complexion. I think the ombre mixture of pink and coral looks really pretty together and is perfect for adding a pop of colour to your cheeks.

A little goes a long way and I find this applies really well when using the Real Techniques blush brush. It also has quite good staying power and I only needed to top this up after a full day at work if I was then going out.

The Essence Blush Up Blusher is available to buy from Wilko stores for £3.50.

What do you think of this ombre shade? What blusher are you currently using?

2 comments:

  1. Ths has been my staple blush this summer! I use each side sepqrately of mixed depending on the look. .great product!!
    Xo
    Alice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...