Sunday 28 September 2014

AX Paris Autumn/Winter 2014 Press Day

Yesterday I attended the AX Paris AW14 Press Day and it was such an amazing event! I was just a little bit excited when I received the email invite (okay, a lot excited) and I knew straight away I had to be there! 

After several hours of deliberation over what to wear, I made my way to the Black Dog Ballroom in Manchester in my River Island checked shirt dress, black wedge boots and Vivienne Westwood heart bag ready to view the new collection.


On arrival I was greeted by members of the AX Paris team who were all really lovely - I didn't know anyone there when I arrived and the girls instantly made me feel at ease and took the time to chat to me about the collection, what it's like to work at AX Paris and my blog. I was offered a delicious cocktail and perfectly decorated cupcake which looked way too pretty to eat!



I then made my way round the room to look at the colour co-ordinated rails of new season clothing. There were so many pieces that I would love to have in my own wardrobe - from stunning fur coats to classy pencil skirts and perfect party dresses, there was something for everyone. I've been a fan of AX Paris for a while, I always used to head straight to the store in the Trafford Centre if I needed a new dress for a night out and, for me, this is their best collection yet. I loved the gorgeous co-ords which have been huge this summer and have now had a glitzy update to keep you looking on trend for all those party nights in the lead up to Christmas!  















As if getting to view the new collection before everyone else wasn't enough of a perk, we were totally spoiled by the AX team with cocktails, food and the best goodie bag ever! There was also an extremely talented henna artist there creating beautiful and intricate designs for anyone that wanted one - I absolutely loved mine and there was a constant queue of bloggers eager to have their hand adorned with pretty patterns.


I had such a lovely afternoon at the event and, despite feeling a little bit under-dressed and slightly intimidated by all the stunningly gorgeous big name bloggers there like Victoria from In The Frow, Kayleigh from Couture Girl and Danielle Kimberley, I'm so glad I went. I now have a rather long wishlist of AX Paris items I want that will see me through the AW14 season! Huge thanks again to the team for the invite and for putting on such a great event.


2 comments:

  1. Looked like an amazing day :)! Loving the henna!!!

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brocade pieces and your henna!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...