Wednesday 29 October 2014

Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick in 'Rosepout'










I feel like it's been a never ending search to find the perfect nude lipstick.....but now the hunt might be over. Step forward Illamasqua Glamore lipstick in 'Rosepout'.  The first nude lipstick I've been happy with, and my first Illamasqua lipstick too.


I've tried so many different shades this year, but couldn't seem to find a nude that suited me. However, Rosepout is a lovely neutral pink brown shade which is really flattering on most skin tones. This lipstick is just one offering from the Illamasqua Glamore Nudes collection which launched in summer this year. The range contains seven new nude shades to suit cool, neutral and warm skin tones. 


This lipstick weighs in at 4g and retails for £18.50. I love the sleek shiny black packaging and the slight square shape of the casing. 'Rosepout' has a gorgeous satin finish and feels moisturising to wear as it contains Vitamin E. Another bonus for me is the fact that it is paraben free. 

I can get around 4 to 5 hours wear from this lipstick before needing to top it up. It has great opaque coverage - I like this because even though it's a nude colour, you can still have a bold look to your lips.

'Rosepout' is a welcome addition to my growing lipstick collection and I'm already thinking about which Illamasqua lipstick to purchase next!

What do you think of this shade? What's your favourite Illamasqua lipstick?

4 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous nude, it has just the right amount of pink in! I am obsessed with nude lips at the moment :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I've not tried Illamasqua before but looks like I'll have to! Any other products of theirs you could recommend?
    Vix x
    vixmeldrew.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite new to Illamasqua myself, but I have been using the Eyebrow Cake as well which is fab!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...