Sunday 12 October 2014

New Season - New Coat | Rare London Fur Trim Parka

For me, the start of the Autumn/Winter season signals one thing - a new coat. I love the feeling of picking out a new coat because, let's face it, I'll be getting a lot of wear out of it in cold and rainy Manchester! It's hard to decide on which style to go for as there are so many in the high street shops and online right now, but I knew this time I wanted a parka and as soon as I saw the Black Fur Trim Parka Coat* from Rare London I knew I had to have it!



I love parkas and every year they return to the rails as they're just so popular and easy to wear. A parka can be a really versatile coat and doesn't just have to be dressed down with jeans. I'll be wearing mine with skirts, dresses, tights and heeled boots for a more dressed up daytime look.


This particular parka coat from Rare London is really versatile as it has a detachable fur collar and also a detachable padded gilet which zips onto the inside of the coat. This is a great idea as you can wear it without for the milder Autumn months and then zip it back in for extra warmth when it's needed in the colder Winter months!



I love this coat and will be wearing it loads this season, and with it being black rather than the traditional khaki colour, it will go with pretty much anything! 

Have you got a new coat for the Autumn/Winter season yet? What do you think of this one from Rare London?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...