Monday 17 November 2014

#FDXmasParty Fragrance Direct Christmas Party at All Star Lanes Manchester

On Wednesday night I attended an exclusive Christmas Party for bloggers with Fragrance Direct. It was held in the swanky private function room at the All Star Lanes in Manchester.


I arrived a little late after getting lost and the party was in full swing when I got there! Two private bowling lanes, a bar with plenty of cocktails, prosecco and milkshakes on offer, tonnes of delicious food, a makeup artist, Christmas crackers filled with perfume samples.................there was literally nothing that hadn't been thought of! 




I think every blogger in Manchester turned up to the first Christmas party of the season, and it was lovely to catch up with some of my blogger buddies as well as meeting a few new ones.

If you haven't heard of Fragrance Direct before you should take a look at their website here. The husband and wife team was set up in 1993 and has gone from strength to strength ever since. They aim to provide customers with a variety of branded cosmetics and beauty products at competitive prices so you don't have to shop around. Fragrance Direct currently stock cosmetics brands such as Bobbi Brown, W7, Bourjois and MAC as well as most of the new and bestselling fragrances available - all with up to 70% off the RRP.

There was a table set up at the event with several perfumes to test and it became apparent that the favourite was YSL Black Opium, followed closely by Marc Jacobs Lola (mainly because of the stunning bottle I think!)

I had a great night and would like to say a huge thank you to the Fragrance Direct team and their PR representatives for hosting such a fantastic event. It was plain to see that a lot of hard work and effort had gone in to organising it and everyone I spoke to said what a lovely time they were having. The Twitter hashtag for the event - #FDXmasParty - was even trending in Manchester that night!

Here's what I wore to the event:

Dress  -  River Island
Boots  -  Primark Limited Edition Range
Tights  -  Primark
Necklace  -  Thomas Sabo
Bracelets  -  Pandora, Thomas Sabo & Gemz By Emz

**I must apologise for the quality of my photos in this post - my iPhone camera does not like dim lighting at all and I didn't actually take that many as I was enjoying myself at the party too much!

Have you shopped with Fragrance Direct before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...