Monday 24 November 2014

Introducing Ba&sh Paris.....Elegant Timeless Fashion

I only discovered the brand Ba&sh Paris a couple of weeks ago through the lovely people at Coggles and to be honest, I can’t believe I didn’t know about it sooner! The range, which is stocked at Coggles and ASOS, is absolutely gorgeous!
The Parisian label was launched by childhood friends Barbara Boccara and Sharon Krief whose aim was to provide a collection of clothing ideal for the everyday wardrobe of today’s modern woman. The range is chic, feminine, stylish and simple – think silk, linen, cashmere and soft cottons with an obvious French influence. The style of Ba&sh would suit women who want to build a timeless base for their wardrobe that would mix well with more diverse and daring items.
After browsing the Coggles website I completely fell in love with the collection. From timeless leather bags to elegant dresses, I think I would wear most items. Straight away, these four pieces below stood out to me and they are now on my wishlist (err hello Santa, if you’re listening, I’ve been a very good girl this year!)



The lovely people at Coggles sent me a cute little ‘Ba&sh’ parcel containing a pretty little notebook and tote bag. I’m a bit of a stationery freak and I love buying new notebooks, diaries and pens so this will definitely come in use! It comes in a great slogan box and is the perfect size to pop in my handbag for jotting down any notes or ideas whilst I’m out and about. Tote bags are seen everywhere nowadays – with such a strong emphasis on recycling and ‘bags for life’, more and more people are using them to do their bit for the environment. This tote bag from Ba&sh is larger than most tote bags I’ve seen but not too big. On one side it has the Ba&sh logo and on the other it says “10 fois plus belle” which means “10 times more beautiful”. With this bag I can still look stylish whilst being kind to the environment!





Have you discovered the Ba&sh range yet? Which are your favourite pieces?

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an amazing range! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camille, that's so nice of you to say! The range is fab, you should definitely check it out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...