Saturday 15 November 2014

Sephora Venezia Palette











Ahhh Sephora......that magical world of all things beauty related. I actually got to step foot inside a real Sephora store last month during my trip to Venice and I bought this little Venezia Palette which was too cute not to bring home with me!  

I love the fact that it has tiny handles to make it look like a bag or case......it fits the product perfectly because inside this little palette there are quite a few essentials that would be handy to take on your travels! It was on special offer for just under 8 Euros and, not only is this a great beauty buy, but it’s also a lovely little souvenir of my trip to Venice! 

The palette contains: 
A mirror
9 eyeshadows in a range of colours (8 with a shimmery finish and one matte shade)
1 blusher
4 lip glosses

The mirror and eyeshadows are revealed upon opening the top of the palette and the blusher and lip glosses are in little pull out trays underneath. It’s very compact and only measures 7.5cm x 7.5cm.
I haven’t used the lip glosses or the blusher yet, but I’ve tested out the eyeshadows and I was really impressed with the quality. They are finely milled, easy to apply and blend and there isn’t much fall out with the shimmery/glittery shades. I applied my E.L.F Eyeshadow Primer beforehand and these shadows lasted most of the day before I noticed any creasing.

I probably won’t use the blusher or the lip glosses on a daily basis, but they will come in handy on my next holiday as this palette takes up no room at all and it will mean I don’t have to take everything separately.

All in all, a bargain buy and one which will be very useful!

What do you think of this palette? Have you tried any Sephora own-branded products before?


1 comment:

  1. I love this! 8 euros is a bargain! And like you said it would be great for travel
    Kirsty x

    PrettyBugBlog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...