Thursday 4 December 2014

Dainty Daisy Jewellery - Cute and Pretty Stocking Fillers






I love discovering new brands and supporting local businesses, so I was pleased when I discovered Dainty Daisy Jewellery on Twitter. Based in Manchester, this home run business stocks cute and delicate pieces of jewellery such as earrings and bracelets, and also gorgeous bright coloured make up bags.

I was sent this Rose Gold Cupid Arrow Bracelet* by Dainty Daisy Jewellery which I selected from their website. I love rose gold at the moment and, if you haven’t noticed already, I have a bit of a rose gold theme on my blog this week (keep an eye out for another one this weekend!) This pretty little bracelet has a delicate chain and features a cute cupid’s arrow measuring approximately 1.5cm in length. It’s perfect if you’re not into chunky jewellery and have little wrists like me.

Check out the website here to browse the collection with prices as little as a few pounds and free delivery on all orders over £20. I have my eyes on the rose gold heart studs.....so pretty!

What do you think of this bracelet?  



5 comments:

  1. Oh wow. I don't really wear dainty jewellery but I'm loving that bracelet. So simple yet so effective!

    www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute Michelle! Great find hun xx

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! Hope you're well lovely, hope to see you soon! xx

      Delete
  3. This is really beautiful jewellery you have shared, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...