Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year! Hello 2015


Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a lovely New Year's Eve whatever you chose to do. I stayed in and had family round for drinks and a big Chinese takeaway which was delicious!

Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read my blog in 2014 - when I started it in January I honestly didn't think anyone would look at it so I really am truly grateful. I hope I can continue to improve my blog in 2015.

I've been a bit quiet on here over the past two weeks due to the the craziness of Christmas but I decided to not put any pressure on myself to get blog posts written and published and just enjoy the time off work to spend quality time with my friends and family. I've had a fab time and I think that little break has done me the world of good.

Looking back at 2014 it has been one of the best years yet.

...in January I set up this blog and published my first post
...in February me and my husband celebrated 10 wonderful years together since our first date
...in May we went on a family holiday to one of our favourite places - Murcia in Spain
...in June me and my husband celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary
...in September I celebrated my 30th birthday on holiday in Portugal with friends and family and stayed in the    most amazing villa
...in October my husband surprised me with a birthday trip to Venice which has created memories I will        treasure forever 
...in November my best friend turned 30 and threw a big party, and 
...in December we had one of the nicest and most fun family Christmases! 

2014 has been great and I'm looking forward to seeing what 2015 brings. I've made myself a little resolution to eat healthier and exercise more and I will be signing up to an online programme, so keep an eye out here for reviews and updates.

I wish you all health, wealth and happiness for 2015.......let's make it a good one!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh I didn't know you'd been married for so long, thats amazing! Hope you had a lovely Christmas, and Happy New Year! I hope to see lots more of you in 2015 xx

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...