Sunday 11 January 2015

Jo Malone Cologne - Wood Sage and Sea Salt





I'm probably the last person in the world to own this perfume - I've seen it featured on so many blogs as the latest 'must-have' scent, but to be honest I'm quite picky with the perfumes I wear so I didn't rush out to buy it. However, fast forward a couple of months and whilst on a shopping trip to the Trafford Centre with my husband I saw this on display in the Selfridges beauty hall and thought I would try it. I instantly fell in love with the scent. I don't usually buy myself perfumes though so I left empty handed.

Little did I know that my lovely hubby had been paying attention and a bottle of this was waiting for me under the tree on Christmas morning!

It's a beautiful fresh perfume which instantly awakens the senses. Inspired by fresh breezes, crashing waves along the shore and the earthy wood scent of sage, the ingredients blend together perfectly to create a beautiful and sophisticated feminine scent. I like perfumes with a woody base so this suits me perfectly. It's not a sweet or floral scent, just lovely and fresh and unlike any perfume I've ever smelt before. 

This is one of my new favourites and I think it will become a permanent feature on my dressing table.

A 30ml bottle retails at £40 and the larger 100ml bottle retails at £82.

Have you tried Wood Sage & Sea Salt?






5 comments:

  1. Aw how lovely of your husband :) I absolutely love the scent of this!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! I know, he did well didn't he! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It is Heather, you should definitely try it next time you're in Selfridges x

      Delete
  3. Very sweet of your husband! Sounds beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...